Thursday, September 23, 2010

Caribou, Maine DA here

Yesterday we stopped at the Ben and Jerry's factory.  It was 1 1/2 miles off the freeway and not worth the side trip.  There wasn't anything in particular wrong with it it just wasn't interesting.  We each had a child's size ice cream cone (mine was vanilla with caramel and chocolate chunky bits) the ice cream was too warm and started to drip right away.  There seemed to be a high percentage of large people visiting the factory.  -- Though maybe I'm just being snarky.  -- My knees are worse than they've ever been -- to make it even better, they're both acting up -- and for no good reason.  As I write this they seem to be improving  -- today I was even having trouble getting in and out of the car.  (not to whine or anything)
   As dw said:  some nice fall foliage but I think we're about a week ahead of prime time.  Otherwise the last two days have been quiet.  DA

No comments:

Post a Comment