Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Oconomowoc

   A quiet day.  dw went to Milwaukee to pick up her dad while I stayed in Ocon.  I walked the main street and then did a circle -- enough to cover a mile+ -- Except for insurance offices, a few bars, a restaurant or two, there's not much happening in downtown Ocon.  It's not quite dead but it sure seems to be heading that way.
   Later, I took the car and drove to the nearest mall and bought some epoxy to do a repair job on my glasses (the plastic coating on the ear arms started to peel) -- As much as anything it was something to do. 
   Otherwise I read the paper and some more in my book (a P.  D. James) -- I've read the book before, but since I remember very little about it (at the moment, not even the title) it's as good as never having read it.
  And that's about it.  As I said, a very quiet day.  DA

1 comment:

  1. I'd love a day like that Dennis.......
    Would love to detail you on my day....but your head would spin!!!!

    ReplyDelete