Sunday, September 5, 2010

blog day 4 - 2052

Guess it's my turn since Dennis wrote yesterday.  Pretty much a full day of preparation for both of us, packing, errands, compulsive cleaning.  Ok that last was me.  I had to ask Dennis to tell me to stop as I was crawling under the cabinet in the bathroom vacuuming out leftover construction debris from 20 years ago and couldn't stop myself.  Well, when you start vacuuming with a flashlight and can see those vacuumed lines of erased dust it's very satisfying and a tad addictive...  I finished the cleanup and went on to something more relevant - my traveling project.  Off to the knitting store to peruse sock patterns to use with royal blue sock yarn I already have and found a "leaf lace sock" pattern that will keep me occupied in the evening hours of motel rooms.  Also picked up 2 skeins of cobalt violet cotton 80%/wool 20% to make a modern
doily.   That's where I'll leave it for today.  Oh yeah, I did pack a suitcase...  dw

No comments:

Post a Comment