Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dec. 5, I think

Dennis has informed me it's way past my turn to blog so here I am with no significant news.  Sunny and cool today - no rain - a pleasant change from the usual weather.  Dennis used the nice day to mow the lawn and rake leaves - on December 5, that's almost criminal!!!!  I spent the day indulging myself in holiday decorating i.e. taping a variety of kirigami cutouts on the wall, woodwork and windows.  It's very festive as I selected out red, green and white cutouts and backgrounds thus creating a color theme.  The tree will be a "Charlie Brown" tree that is growing in a container outside.  Really, it is about as crooked as a tree can get and still be standing.  Needs conditioning in the garage for a couple of days before being brought into the warm (and I use the term very loosely) house.  And that's it - lawn care, decorating and waiting for a tree to heat up.  Happy Sunday evening.  dw

No comments:

Post a Comment