Sunday, November 27, 2011

More Pussy Galore

   To take care of business, specifically my car -- it's up and running again and I didn't need to kick it. It was just a bad battery, but the new battery (from United Battery, Inc.) was also defective and that fault didn't show up except by a load test. (the details aren't important or interesting) In the event, I got my money back from United Battery and only had to tolerate for a few minutes the a-hole clerk who treated me like a senile idiot. It's good to know some businesses are doing so well that they can casually alienate customers

   Back to cats. The item has been around for a couple of years, but if anyone hasn't read "Missing Missy" by David Thorne it's really funny -- good for a re-read if you've already seen it. (www.27bslash6.com) click on Missing Missy. Thorne has a bunch of other items and most of them are worth a look, but Missing Missy is the best (in my opinion).

   And I reliably heard that a pet, which, to save it from embarrassment, I won't identify by name or species or sex -- enjoys it's visits to the vet. So much so that when her (oops) temperature is taken she (oops) lies on the table purring (oops). Again we can each draw our own private conclusions.  DA
  

No comments:

Post a Comment